General Motors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Electronic Technician Interview

Electronic Technician
Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at General Motors in August 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online. I received a call from Talent Acquisition from a weird 617 number saying they were interest in scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of a few technical questions....very relaxed. I enjoyed exchanging ideas with the interviewer. Two weeks later I was contacted by GMTA and brought into the VEC building at the Tech Center for two back to back interviews which lasted for about 2 hours. Very relaxed again. A week later I was extended a verbal offer and shortly their after a written offer.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you had to originate a process and implement it in a short amount of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The offer was so fair I saw no reason to bargin

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!