General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Energy Systems Research Interview

Energy Systems Research
Ontario, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at General Motors in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was asked questions using the S.T.A.R. interview approach. This is basically a form of a behavioral interview, questions asked based on previous experiences (i.e. can you describe a time ..., what did you do when ...). There's a big plus if you can show enthusiasm or a big interest (i.e. why did you apply to the job?)

Interview Question – What is the hardest thing you've ever had to do?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Energy Systems Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.