General Motors Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Warren, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I was a freshman at the time and they hired me simply based off my resume, no hard questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you experienced a challenge and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in September 2013.

Initially spoke with a recuriter at a career fair and was generally impressed with their knowledge and personability. I was invited to an on-campus interview the next day. I took off work early to make the interview, and upon arrival learned that they were nearly two hours behind schedule. I understand that the panel had been interviewing candidates the majority of the day, and running over a minute or two is to be expected. I received zero notification from a company representative until 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time. I finally sat down with recruiters two hours late, and they were less than interested. I had high expectations for the company, and was truly let down.

Engineering Intern Interview

Met them at the career fair and was offered to interview the next day

Interview Questions
    • - What are your weaknesses?
      - What are your strengths?
      - What is a difficulty you ran into and how did you overcome it?
        Answer Question

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!