General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Warren, MI

Interviewed at General Motors

Interview Details – I was a freshman at the time and they hired me simply based off my resume, no hard questions.

Interview Question – What is a time you experienced a challenge and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in September 2013.

Interview Details – Initially spoke with a recuriter at a career fair and was generally impressed with their knowledge and personability. I was invited to an on-campus interview the next day. I took off work early to make the interview, and upon arrival learned that they were nearly two hours behind schedule. I understand that the panel had been interviewing candidates the majority of the day, and running over a minute or two is to be expected. I received zero notification from a company representative until 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time. I finally sat down with recruiters two hours late, and they were less than interested. I had high expectations for the company, and was truly let down.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Interviewed at General Motors

Interview Details – Met them at the career fair and was offered to interview the next day

Interview Question – - What are your weaknesses?
- What are your strengths?
- What is a difficulty you ran into and how did you overcome it?
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.