General Motors Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

I was a freshman at the time and they hired me simply based off my resume, no hard questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you experienced a challenge and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Motors (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Initially spoke with a recuriter at a career fair and was generally impressed with their knowledge and personability. I was invited to an on-campus interview the next day. I took off work early to make the interview, and upon arrival learned that they were nearly two hours behind schedule. I understand that the panel had been interviewing candidates the majority of the day, and running over a minute or two is to be expected. I received zero notification from a company representative until 30 minutes after my scheduled interview time. I finally sat down with recruiters two hours late, and they were less than interested. I had high expectations for the company, and was truly let down.

Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Met them at the career fair and was offered to interview the next day

Interview Questions

• - What are your weaknesses?
      - What are your strengths?
      - What is a difficulty you ran into and how did you overcome it?

Answer Question