General Motors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Mech Engineer Interview

Entry Level Mech Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Motors in September 2013.

Interview Details – I approached them at a career fair and remembered most of them from last year's career fair. They instantly scheduled a first round interview for the next day. After doing well on that, they scheduled interviews for specific positions the following week. It wasn't technical at all and they were nice.

Interview Question – The questions weren't hard and were pretty standard.

How did you resolve a conflict you had with someone?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Entry Level Mech Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.