General Motors Finance Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at General Motors (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through the website and got a phone call to set up a phone interview. I was interviewed by two employees for 30-minutes each. A few days after that, I did a case interview, for which I had to make a recommendation on investment strategy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Motors in October 2014.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks. Visit them at multiple events and career fairs. Interviewed with them and the questions were pretty standard. Only one technical question. Very laid back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which something did not turn out how you planned.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Motors (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

2 back to back interviews, approx 40 min each, followed by a case test sent during the weekend to be completed in 4 hours. Interviews were a good mix of behavioral and technical questions. The case was very technical and asked you to analyze a potential JV in China for a new line of cars.

Interview Questions

• What kind of elements do you analyze in a new project? How would you strategize a foreign exchange contract for an Affiliate in India?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Motors in March 2009.

Interview

great

Interview Questions

• do i have freinds who use drugs   1 Answer
    • what would you do if a co-worker was stealing   1 Answer

money