General Motors IT Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at General Motors (Bloomington, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. They had a booth at the career fair on campus. They gave me a next day interview after talking to them at the fair. The next day, I went in the morning for two interviews. They were back to back and both behavioral questions. Ended with any questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went out of your way to help a client or customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at General Motors in June 2014.

Interview

I applied via their website and was contacted a couple weeks later. Very good communication with the hiring team. I had two interviews of which both were via webcam (none were face to face). One interviewer was a middle manager who I was going to work for and the other was hiss boss. The questions were the standard interview questions.

Negotiation

Always try to negotiate

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty easy process. The interview was more to understand your personality.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Met a recruiter but I think she offered me an interview because their table was not that popular. She asked me right off the bat if I was comfortable with Excel and pivot tables. I told her I was decent and went home to learn more about pivot tables. When I admitted that I had done research the night before, the recruiters seemed to like that because one of the interview questions was "How do you learn new material?". The rest of the questions were STEM and asked me about group projects I had been in. They also asked if I would be willing to relocate to Detroit. I got a second round interview with one of the previous recruiters and an IT manager who asked me the same questions again but overall, didn't get an offer.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at General Motors in March 2013.

Interview

Gm Came to career fair, and i gave them my resume, After a week they call me for interview, It was all about behavioral question,

Interview Questions

• They ask me technical question , write a program which converts mile to kilo and gallon to litre in java.....   1 Answer

Negotiation

I havent got an Offer yet, keeping my finger Cross...........

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at General Motors in February 2013.

Interview

They came to Our college carrer fair. interview was totally based on STAR questionnaire Style. I have second Interview in a week ,

Interview Questions

• Explain the situation where you have issue with co _ workers   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at General Motors (Warren, MI) in August 2009.

Interview

Very slow process but methodical. Lots of forms and mutiple levels, places and people.

Interview Questions

• All the usual boring and standard questions. Very little to do with the job at hand, too much focus on internal (non visible) processes and terminology.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed or entertained.