1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at General Motors in October 2011.

Interview was positive as the interviewer wanted to learn how my skills from my prior position were applicable to a marketing role for the General Motors OnStar line of products. There were no overly difficult questions, and the interviewer was extremely friendly and nice. Mostly a behavioral interview, with questions such as "please explain a time when..." or "tell me about your experience with..." type of questions. General Motors is an exciting company that is rebounding from some tough times, therefore they are looking for energetic and motivated people who can drive the company forward. If there was one thing I would change, it would be to research more about the company, and show knowledge of some creative ideas that can be applied to their product line.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation, and how you over came it.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to convince an audience about an unpopular idea.   Answer Question