Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors
- Software Developer (55)
- Engineer (24)
- Intern (13)
- Design Release Engineer (9)
- Controls Engineer (7)
- IT Analyst (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Validation Engineer (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (5)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Associate Software Developer (5)
- Finance (5)
- Finance Analyst (5)
- Production Supervisor (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- Team Leader (4)
- IT (4)
- Project Engineer (4)
- Electrical Engineer (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Production Group Leader (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Senior Buyer (4)
- Researcher (4)
Production Supervisor Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at General Motors (Kansas City, KS) in June 2015.
It was very straight forward. Two leads from different departments asked about previous experience that would translate for the a position in an automotive assembly plant. They were very professional and straight to the point. Interview lasted for about 1 hour.
- Do you have any experience with labor unions? Tell me about your experience with safety in the work place? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for General Motors
Production Supervisor InterviewAccepted Offer
Started by applying, and in couple weeks got phone call for first interview, Had another phone interview, they flew me in to interview and gave me rooms. Went in for 2 hours for interview. They used the starl format.
- I don't remember any difficult questions Answer Question
Production Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at General Motors (Wentzville, MO) in February 2010.
- There weren't many questions asked, it was mainly based on my work record within the company. Answer Question
Production Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at General Motors.
Took 4 months to go through all of the interview process.
- Can you effectively handle older employees. Answer Question
Production Supervisor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Motors (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.
Met with a number of management associates and was asked behavioural type questions based on past experiences. The interview was set up through a recruiter and was to work on a contract basis. It was not very difficult however I was not offered the job so I guess I either didn't have the experience or answered a question incorrectly.
- How have you gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review