General Motors

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at General Motors

Interview Details – Started by applying, and in couple weeks got phone call for first interview, Had another phone interview, they flew me in to interview and gave me rooms. Went in for 2 hours for interview. They used the starl format.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions   Answer Question

Wentzville, MO

I applied in-person - interviewed at General Motors in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal

Interview Question – There weren't many questions asked, it was mainly based on my work record within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Oshawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Motors in July 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a number of management associates and was asked behavioural type questions based on past experiences. The interview was set up through a recruiter and was to work on a contract basis. It was not very difficult however I was not offered the job so I guess I either didn't have the experience or answered a question incorrectly.

Interview Question – How have you gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at General Motors.

Interview Details – Took 4 months to go through all of the interview process.

Interview Question – Can you effectively handle older employees.   Answer Question

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!