General Motors

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at General Motors

Interview Details – Started by applying, and in couple weeks got phone call for first interview, Had another phone interview, they flew me in to interview and gave me rooms. Went in for 2 hours for interview. They used the starl format.

Interview Question – I don't remember any difficult questions   Answer Question

Wentzville, MO

I applied in-person - interviewed at General Motors in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal

Interview Question – There weren't many questions asked, it was mainly based on my work record within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Oshawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Motors in July 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a number of management associates and was asked behavioural type questions based on past experiences. The interview was set up through a recruiter and was to work on a contract basis. It was not very difficult however I was not offered the job so I guess I either didn't have the experience or answered a question incorrectly.

Interview Question – How have you gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Production Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at General Motors.

Interview Details – Took 4 months to go through all of the interview process.

Interview Question – Can you effectively handle older employees.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Production Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.