General Motors Production Supervisor Interview Questions

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Started by applying, and in couple weeks got phone call for first interview, Had another phone interview, they flew me in to interview and gave me rooms. Went in for 2 hours for interview. They used the starl format.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wentzville, MO

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at General Motors (Wentzville, MO) in February 2010.

Interview

Very informal

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions asked, it was mainly based on my work record within the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at General Motors (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

Met with a number of management associates and was asked behavioural type questions based on past experiences. The interview was set up through a recruiter and was to work on a contract basis. It was not very difficult however I was not offered the job so I guess I either didn't have the experience or answered a question incorrectly.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at General Motors.

Interview

Took 4 months to go through all of the interview process.