General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Warren, MI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at General Motors in August 2013.

Interview Details – Behavior Questions - Two one hours sessions with two different hiring managers.

Interview Question – Explain how you handled a risky supplier.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Motors in September 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews, both superficial. I was promoted into this position, by my manager, which included a 90 second phone call; anticlimactic.

Interview Question – More of a conversational interview; nothing technical - funny, as it was a technical position   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 3 rounds of negotiation; 10% increase to base salary; an additional week of holiday

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!