General Motors Senior Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at General Motors in September 2012.

There was 3 steps of interview - Telephonic, face to face with the Manager & the last round with the department head. The hiring process is really very smooth. Great coordination among the departments.

Interview Questions
  • The difficult part is technical round. The previous job experience matters a lot. Ground work should be done & it should be solid.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at General Motors in December 2008.

They mainly concentrate what they want and at the same time want to know what exactly we know.
    Like I am from a totally irrelevant branch but applied for this interview out of passion so they took around 4 interviews one after another just to know whether I am eligible for that post or not.
    Questionaire might vary from basic automotive to indepth depending on how you answer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between a train and car since both are hybrid :)   View Answer
    Be confident, stick to basics thats what people from GM expect.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!