General Motors Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

HR is highly unorganized - no clear communication on interview times and whether or not there was to be an interview. The process on the day itself was very systematic and the people I met were very nice and professional. Also, throughout the process no one I met could tell me exactly which role I was recruiting for.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing particularly difficult - standard finance technical questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Pretty standard, nice people, combined with behavior and technical. Back to back with two interviewers, each for around 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at General Motors.

The whole process was very smooth and well organized and went very quickly. Once I was offered an interview, it was scheduled quickly and I was given detailed information about what to expect, where to be, etc.
    The interview itself was a 5 hour process. There was a short orientation, after which I was introduced to the HR rep that would facilitate the rest of the day. I was asked to prepare and present a case study and then sat with a number of hiring managers. The managers asked standardized behavioral questions then moved on to questions specific to their open position.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were standard behavioral questions or questions about my work experience.   Answer Question
    Much of the salary talk happened before the interview. I liked that both sides knew what would work in terms of salary before a lot of time was invested.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!