General Motors

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Messaging Engineer Interview

Senior Messaging Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at General Motors in January 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty standard fare. I got contacted by a recruiter for this position, and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager the next day.

The hiring manager (an Indian person, hired full-time from the outsourcer they were migrating away from), called and we spent an hour with, specifically, Microsoft Exchange questions. I felt the questions were relatively easy, and I answered them all without hesitation or difficulty. I was told that I was going to be contacted back by the recruiter to do an on-site interview with the department manger here in Austin (the hiring manager was based out of Detroit, MI). I've never received that call back, and was never contacted back when I tried to contact them.

Interview Question – None. The questions are easily answerable if you have real world in-depth experience with Microsoft Exchange.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at General Motors

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!

General Motors Videos

General Motors – Why Work for Us?

At GM, we believe that striking a positive work-life balance leads to an engaged, productive work force. In fact, we believe that by empowering our employees to explore flextime and telecommuting options, not only can… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Motors Senior Messaging Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Motors employees and interview candidates.