General Motors

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Messaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at General Motors in January 2013.

Pretty standard fare. I got contacted by a recruiter for this position, and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager the next day.

The hiring manager (an Indian person, hired full-time from the outsourcer they were migrating away from), called and we spent an hour with, specifically, Microsoft Exchange questions. I felt the questions were relatively easy, and I answered them all without hesitation or difficulty. I was told that I was going to be contacted back by the recruiter to do an on-site interview with the department manger here in Austin (the hiring manager was based out of Detroit, MI). I've never received that call back, and was never contacted back when I tried to contact them.

Interview Questions
  • None. The questions are easily answerable if you have real world in-depth experience with Microsoft Exchange.   Answer Question