General Motors

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Senior Messaging Engineer Interview

Senior Messaging Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at General Motors in January 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty standard fare. I got contacted by a recruiter for this position, and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager the next day.

The hiring manager (an Indian person, hired full-time from the outsourcer they were migrating away from), called and we spent an hour with, specifically, Microsoft Exchange questions. I felt the questions were relatively easy, and I answered them all without hesitation or difficulty. I was told that I was going to be contacted back by the recruiter to do an on-site interview with the department manger here in Austin (the hiring manager was based out of Detroit, MI). I've never received that call back, and was never contacted back when I tried to contact them.

Interview Question – None. The questions are easily answerable if you have real world in-depth experience with Microsoft Exchange.   Answer Question

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!