General Motors Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at General Motors (Detroit, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

I took a 1.5 weeks between the first phone call from the recruiter to the 1:1 with the team members. I was presented a quick overview of GM benefits for 30 minutes and had 2 hours interview with 2 different persons. I did not find all the questions relevant for the position but most of them were appropriate. I had a really bad headache and tried to be positive as possible.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a Set and a List?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at General Motors (Austin, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

There were a lot of questions on on site on algorithms and data structures. Mostly on strings such as reversal), removing duplicates in an array, finding maximum subsequence, vectors. There are about 5 such questions and rest is behavioral .The phone interview was more around specific .Net or java technologies such as interfaces vs abstract, garbage collection,..

Interview Questions