General Motors Team Leader Interview Questions

2.0

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at General Motors.

Interview

Lominger format..
All of us are first made to wait in lobby and than they take us to conf room to show a youtube video about Det and GM and all the carlines..Later each of us are taken to individual conf rooms and asked to wait for interviewer to show up..
Questions are asked in lominger format.. They ask and also make note of what we are saying...with first interviewer its a one hour interview and later with second interviewer it's about the same time and we are asked the same questions by both the interviewers..

Interview Questions

• difficult to revert back to various instances you have encountered instantaneously while answering lominger questions since they prefer not to repeat the same answers..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at General Motors (Arlington, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Took a written test that was looking for team players and those that could deal with other effectively. Also , one's thoughts on coming to work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none, union job

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at General Motors in January 2010.

Interview

You will find that my expertise will be valuable

Interview Questions

• Will you work out of state   1 Answer