General Motors Test Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Test Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at General Motors.

Tell me about a time when you had to learn something new very quickly.

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Test Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at General Motors.

GM representatives came to my university and did a first round of interviews. This interview was about 30 minutes and was strictly behavioral. I got a call two weeks later saying that I had made it to the second round of interviews. They flew me to Detroit the following week and had an onsite interview. This interview lasted about an hour and was also all behavioral. Then, the two interviewers gave me a tour of the lab they worked in.

Interview Questions
    I received an offer, I do not know if you can negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milford, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at General Motors in June 2011.

Overall It was a great interview. I was selected as a candidate from the Advanced vehicle competition. Interviewed with 2 different hiring managers who went through a personality test.

Interview Questions
    Offer was given to me 3 hours after the interview and exceeded my expectation.

Worked for General Motors? Contribute to the Community!