General Motors Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at General Motors.

Interview

Tell me about a time when you had to learn something new very quickly.

Other Interview Reviews for General Motors

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at General Motors.

Interview

GM representatives came to my university and did a first round of interviews. This interview was about 30 minutes and was strictly behavioral. I got a call two weeks later saying that I had made it to the second round of interviews. They flew me to Detroit the following week and had an onsite interview. This interview lasted about an hour and was also all behavioral. Then, the two interviewers gave me a tour of the lab they worked in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received an offer, I do not know if you can negotiate salary.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at General Motors (Milford, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Overall It was a great interview. I was selected as a candidate from the Advanced vehicle competition. Interviewed with 2 different hiring managers who went through a personality test.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was given to me 3 hours after the interview and exceeded my expectation.