General Physics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Coordinator Interview

Training Coordinator
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at General Physics in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got a call from the Implementation manager onsite at Cisco systems (each site is different). Scheduled a 1:1 interview. Had a form from which she asked standard questions. Quick interview and I felt like it went really badly. A week later I got a call from the Supervisor and she had a phone interview with me.That went really well. A week later I got a call from the HR rep. and she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate but I wish i had. They offered 48,006 but the cap on the salary is 50k.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for General Physics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Physics Training Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Physics employees and interview candidates.