General Revenue Collector Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at General Revenue

Collector Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at General Revenue.

Interview

Had first and second interview one right after the other. Interviewed in October 2005. Easy interview.

Negotiation

No negotiating flat base pay. Not until 2011 did company consider raising base pay. Based on contracts worked base pay could be increased but lowered when contract over.

Other Interview Reviews for General Revenue

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at General Revenue (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

When I started the interview process, I was out of state. The first interview I got was scheduled by phone through a 3rd party hiring agency. The lady I talked to asked me some general questions about my collections experience and computer skills. I moved to OH a couple weeks later to complete my face-to-face interview and was offered the position after my background check came back clear.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to deal with an irate customer and what did you do to diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told the starting pay wasn't negotiable, but that the bonus structure was uncapped.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at General Revenue (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2008.

Interview

Two separate interviews were conducted. Questions were very standard such as: What are your three greatest strengths? What are your greatest weaknesses? Name one time in a previous job where you were able to solve a conflict peacefully between coworkers. Tell me about yourself. How will previous work experience help you succeed in this position?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate any details of the job offer.