Generali

Relevance Date Difficulty

Derivatives Fund Manager Interview

Derivatives Fund Manager
Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Generali in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, HR interviews, interviews with professionals. The HR interview was quite long and very focused on personality and professional career plan. The atmosphere was nice and people were listening carefully to what I was saying. The interviews with professional were more focused on technical questions and brainteasers. Overall, the recruitment process was really instructive and well done.

Interview Question – Is it possible to perfectly replicate a swaption?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Generali in March 2012.

Interview Details – First CV screening made by HR, usually they recruit through headhunters. Technical interview with your potential future boss, quite easy to get in if they like you. Motivational interview with H. Process may differ from country to country. If they have a vacancy usually they are a bit slow in the hiring process.

Interview Question – Technical interview is quite unpredictable, It depends on who is leading it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation, take it or leave it

Software Analyst Interview

Software Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Generali.

Interview Details – I was a consulent they asked me to become a full time.

Negotiation Details – None

Financial Adviser Interview

Financial Adviser

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Generali in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 interview steps

Interview Question – How is your relationship with the phone   View Answer

Worked for Generali? Contribute to the Community!