Genesco

Very Easy Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
Natick, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genesco in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very easy, sat down and spoke about my background before the District Sales Manager went into the details and benefits of the company. Everything seemed to be going well until I said the lowest I would go in salary would be 35, 000, seemed like the DM was hit by a brick. I thought that based on my experience, 35,000 was reasonable. Rather than telling me she couldn't do it, the DM seemed to feel my time was worthless, by stringing me on for two weeks (Having me take stupid assesments and what not), before saying the best she could do was 29,000...horrible....

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Genesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genesco Area Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genesco employees and interview candidates.