Genesis Financial Solutions

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Interview

Oregon, OH

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Genesis Financial Solutions in April 2010.

Interview Details – It started off with an email from the recruiter. She had mentioned that I was shortlisted for an interview with her. If i cleared the phone screen, the hiring manager would contact me. The phone screen was quite detailed. After the phone screen, I was referred to the hiring manager for a phone interview. This went quite smoothly as well, however, for 5 weeks after that, I did not hear back as to what was going on. Good and professional people, but it took a while to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your manager's decision? How did you persuade him to see your way?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Genesis Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genesis Financial Solutions Business interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genesis Financial Solutions employees and interview candidates.