Genesis Financial Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis Financial Solutions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genesis Financial Solutions in July 2009.

simple and short- two day

offered a straight salary small comission

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oregon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Genesis Financial Solutions in April 2010.

It started off with an email from the recruiter. She had mentioned that I was shortlisted for an interview with her. If i cleared the phone screen, the hiring manager would contact me. The phone screen was quite detailed. After the phone screen, I was referred to the hiring manager for a phone interview. This went quite smoothly as well, however, for 5 weeks after that, I did not hear back as to what was going on. Good and professional people, but it took a while to hear anything.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your manager's decision? How did you persuade him to see your way?   Answer Question

Worked for Genesis Financial Solutions? Contribute to the Community!