Genesis Financial Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis Financial Solutions

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Genesis Financial Solutions in April 2010.

It started off with an email from the recruiter. She had mentioned that I was shortlisted for an interview with her. If i cleared the phone screen, the hiring manager would contact me. The phone screen was quite detailed. After the phone screen, I was referred to the hiring manager for a phone interview. This went quite smoothly as well, however, for 5 weeks after that, I did not hear back as to what was going on. Good and professional people, but it took a while to hear anything.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with conflict?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you did not agree with your manager's decision? How did you persuade him to see your way?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genesis Financial Solutions in July 2009.

simple and short- two day

offered a straight salary small comission