Genesis HealthCare Charge Nurse Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Belfast, ME
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, ME

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in May 2013.

I went in 2 days after applying, they asked me a few questions on what I did in the past. Then started explaining to me how and when I would start and that I would be on a day shift for the first month then sent to the overnight shift,.

Interview Questions
  • none, they really didn't get to know me, they just seemed like they wanted a warm body to work. NO DRUG TEST!!! I couldn't believe it.   Answer Question
NO, they just gave me a paper and put the hourly info on it.

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis HealthCare

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in August 2010.

I placed a resume on monster.com. I applied for a position there. they called me back. I interviewed. They called me back to take a test and fill ot paper work and I was hired. I had an orientation for two weekls.

Interview Questions

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!