Genesis HealthCare

Very Easy Interview

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse
Belfast, ME

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went in 2 days after applying, they asked me a few questions on what I did in the past. Then started explaining to me how and when I would start and that I would be on a day shift for the first month then sent to the overnight shift,.

Interview Question – none, they really didn't get to know me, they just seemed like they wanted a warm body to work. NO DRUG TEST!!! I couldn't believe it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO, they just gave me a paper and put the hourly info on it.

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in August 2010.

Interview Details – I placed a resume on monster.com. I applied for a position there. they called me back. I interviewed. They called me back to take a test and fill ot paper work and I was hired. I had an orientation for two weekls.

Interview Questions

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!