Genesis HealthCare

62 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gna Interview

Gna

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview Details – Typical Interview process. I applied online, got a call back about 2-3 days later for an interview. Typical interview questions (i.e. Have you ever had to tell somebody no?) The next day was sent a salary letter and if I agreed would be accepting the job. Orientation about 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Why did I choose this field (it was a career change)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, first job in this field.

Director of Marketing and Admissions Interview

Director of Marketing and Admissions

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went pretty smoothly for this position. I interviewed with the Administrator and afterwards was given a tour of the facility, ample time was given for questions. While touring the facility everyone did seem rather friendly and caring and nothing out of the ordinary seemed out of place. Nothing said or seen during their interview process turned me off from continuing my pursuit of the position.

Interview Question – I don't recall there being a difficult or unexpected question for this position.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Staff Nurse
Philadelphia, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in June 2012.

Interview Details – Attended an Open House. Was interviewed by the DON who sensed my nervousness and put me at ease. Was hired on the spot and received a follow-up call from the recruiter a few hours later about start dates. This is a great place for graduate nurses to gain skills.

Interview Question – How do you feel you would contribute to the company? What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Admissions Coordinator
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had one interview with Senior Admissions Director and Regional Marketing Director. They asked several Situational interview questions. They asked about my school schedule and my responsibilities in my current position. They asked where I saw myself in 5 years and if I was interested in more growth within the company.

Interview Question – How well do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question

Paid Training CNA Classes Interview

Paid Training CNA Classes

Interviewed at Genesis HealthCare

Interview Details – I enjoyed the website and the specifications that they use to qualify applicants . They emailed to confirm they received my application. This makes it much easier to weed out potential candidates.

Interview Question – There were no questions during the applications process.   View Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Charge Nurse
Belfast, ME

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in May 2013.

Interview Details – I went in 2 days after applying, they asked me a few questions on what I did in the past. Then started explaining to me how and when I would start and that I would be on a day shift for the first month then sent to the overnight shift,.

Interview Question – none, they really didn't get to know me, they just seemed like they wanted a warm body to work. NO DRUG TEST!!! I couldn't believe it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO, they just gave me a paper and put the hourly info on it.

Rehab Office Coordinator Interview

Rehab Office Coordinator

Interview Details – 2 interviews...both in person. Interviews with the Manager and Area manager. Gave me a tour of facility, then description of job and what they were looking for. Then a series o questions. Overall irst interview was 30 min long and second interview with area manager was an hour long

Interview Question – why was I looking to get into this field   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – phone call back and forth for a higher raise

Management Position Interview

Management Position
Lewiston, ME

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare.

Interview Details – HR did not follow up with interview process. Went through interview process and submitted references and the Human Resource Department did not follow through with a response to application.

Interview Question – not difficult   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist

Interview Details – Applied online on Genesis website, contacted by the recruiter on the following day to schedule an interview. The whole process - online application, contacting references, interview, job offer, negotiation - took about a week. The interview was very easy. Throughout the interview, the manager talked about the facility, employee expectation, etc. It almost seemed like they weren't really interested in hiring me because they didn't ask me any career related, open ended, and/or unexpected question (they only asked one or two simple questions).

Certfied Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

Certfied Occupational Therapy Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare in April 2010.

Interview Details – This was years ago. The program manager interviewed me. She was friendly but professional. I liked her right away. She gave me a tour of the building and explained the job requirements. This was a newly created department which was exciting to think the therapists could help mold the department.

Interview Question – given a scenario and asked how I would handle the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I stated what I required for a salary & they gave me their salary offer.

Worked for Genesis HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!