Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

www.genesishcs.org
  www.genesishcs.org

Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)

Patient Access Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) in October 2014.

Interviewed with two people. They were very understanding and asked a lot of questions related to customer service, problems, and situations that might come up. They train their employees on all computer programs separate from actually starting the job so that was nice to hear.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about the last time you made a mistake and how you fixed it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last time you were last for work and why?   Answer Question
    • What is an acceptable excuse to call of work?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the last time you were last for work...   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a problem that came up at work and how you had to try and solve it...   Answer Question

I got another job offer with more benefits.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zanesville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zanesville, OH

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) in January 2009.

The interview was alright. I interviewed with my manager for about an hour with the standard out of the book questions. After that I was given a written skills test and panel interview. The overall process was painfully slow, with weeks between contact and since their HR site is a joke just going to their email, you can not find out a status.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation, they offer what the offer. Also do not expect to every get above the bottom of the scale for the "letter" of your pay range. There is no credit for experience.