Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)
www.genesishcs.org Zanesville, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Relevance Date Difficulty

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Zanesville, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was alright. I interviewed with my manager for about an hour with the standard out of the book questions. After that I was given a written skills test and panel interview. The overall process was painfully slow, with weeks between contact and since their HR site is a joke just going to their email, you can not find out a status.

Interview Question – How would you handle ___________   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, they offer what the offer. Also do not expect to every get above the bottom of the scale for the "letter" of your pay range. There is no credit for experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Genesis HealthCare System (ohio)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genesis HealthCare System (ohio) employees and interview candidates.