Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis Housing AssociationMore
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Genesis Housing Association (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.
They have their own Genesis HR Resourcing and hire there own temps with in house
- recent question during infrastructure changes I asked what did they mean by assimilation to another Job role they proposed and they replied look at the Genesis management policy and I said from what I read your asking us to reapply for these Jobs for less than ten grand less annually and that we would go through another Job interview and have no guarantee of getting it and if we do not apply we would be refused redundancy ? they replied Yes Answer Question
- I asked why the hours would be extended for less salary to 39 to 42 hours and be on call on a rota system and would we be covered by insurance and would we be entilted to flexible working hours and where would get work life balance . Answer Question
- During the infrastructure change why would people be expected to apply for demoted Job title positions and for a large decreased in salary which is something like ten to thirteen thousand decrease ? and would you consider that reasonable ? especially considering the economic climate of today and inflation and such .. realising it more cost people more to work for you which would incurr hardships and deficits in the employers pockets and so employers are expected to be assimilated into their Job roles despite whether they agree with their Job roles and large decrease in salaries and if they refuse they fail getting there redundancy ? despite employers hardships and basically you are demanding that employers apply for the proposed Jobs with there hands up there backs with a large Junk of there salaries missing and that you would dismiss them under there current contract if they fail to be assimilated to a job position you proposed with a large decrease in salary ? and that this is not a case of re engagement of the current contract proposed with different terms and conditions and that they would still have to attend a interview and application before which is no guarantee anyway and failure to agree is instant dissmissal ?I asked when will get notice you terminate are current contract ? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
do not agree with there infrastructure changes
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genesis Housing Association (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.
I got contacted by a recruitment agency. It was very quick and efficient. I was made an offer following day. Interview Panel was very flexible in adjusting the interview time to my availability.
- Interview Questions related to the Job Description and Person specification and in general they were standard interview questions, so no surprises there. Answer Question