Genesis Today

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesis Today

R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genesis Today in May 2014.

Executive position so went through a headhunter. Interview process was cut short at lunch and I was told that I could leave but the air travel was at 6Pm so I and to wait another 5 hours to get a flight home. There were dogs running through the building where manufacturing was taking place and they were doing their business in the corridors (stunning affront to product safety and GMP).

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to be nimble in product inception and creation. Gave an example of how they were first to market on a product, but as it turned out I created a similar product some 3 years before them. Nimble means that they react quickly to the Dr. OZ effect. It does not mean strategic or forward thinking. They did not like comments on ethics.   View Answer

Operation Interview

Hiring because they have people leave every day

Interview Questions

Marketing Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Genesis Today in May 2012.

Went over 3 interviews with the president and two other ladies. When asked about the bad reviews here on glassdoor, the president said it was nothing, months later I saw he had left the company. Nothing out of the ordinary during the interview process, if you need a job urgently and get an offer take it at your own risk, but I've been following this company for awhile and this does not seem to be a good place to work.