Genesis10 G10 Associate Program Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

G10 Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genesis10 (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by far the most well organized of any during my job search. The length of time between first interview and the final interview was only a week and a half. Keep in mind that this included two primary interviews, an interview preparation session and a final interview with the contracted company. The interviewers are experienced and really make it easy for you to highlight your strengths. They are very welcoming and make you feel comfortable during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Explain some of the software projects you worked on in school or on your own.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genesis10

G10 Associate Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genesis10 in March 2012.

Interview

I found out about the G10 Associates program at my university's job fair. I gave them a resume and was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview was a simple phone interview. They asked me about my leadership experience on campus. I thought I had a decent conversation with the interviewer, but I wasn't what they were looking for. I would have moved on to a one hour interview in person and then eventually to a group project/"fishbowl" interview. I emailed the recruiter to ask for interview feedback, but did not get an email back.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment over your university career?   Answer Question