Genesis10 Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2014
Updated Jun 11, 2014

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Their in-person interview process consisted of a full day business plan project and presentation. You're divided into teams with other candidates and required to deliver a business plan. It was a cool project and a fun way to interview but I wasn't sure what the criteria was that we were being measured on.

Terrible follow up after the process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Genesis10 in August 2010.

Know someone inside the organization who can vouch for you.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult process was all the paperwork to complete before final acceptance, had to rewrite resume in a special format for the customer, took quite a bit of back and forth with recruiter, also drug test and background check slows down process.   Answer Question
    Flat rate in contract, zero negotiation possible

Employee Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genesis10.

Contacted by a Recruiter, did a phone screen, interviewed in person, and accepted an offer- simple process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genesis10.

good experience overall

no surprises

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Genesis10 in March 2011.

It took a month to finalize my Fact Sheet before my recruiter would submit it to Bank of America, but then I quickly got selected for a position so maybe it was worth it

Interview Questions
    no negotiation - was told everyone was paid the same. Found out later that was not true.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Genesis10 in November 2013.

On campus interview. Surprisingly informal. Interviewer was easy to talk to, approachable, funny. Interested in more of what activities I did while on campus in school, rather than the jobs I had off campus. Seemed incredibly interested in me and talked about how I would fit well with the company. Related me to her own background and start with Genesis10. Despite that, I wasn't offered the job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Genesis10 in November 2013.

I submitted my job profile online and was ecstatic that their recruiter contacted me for an interview. I thought it went pretty well; it was very conversational and we even got to relate on some topics. She had said she would get back to me about opportunities... and never did.

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Genesis10.

I applied online and was contacted by a very nice HR rep who conducted the initial phone screen. I got asked very easy questions about my resume and about my goals in a job. Then I was asked to go to the office and speak with the same HR rep, I also answered very easy behavioral questions and talked about the first project that I would be on. From there I interviewed with the manager at the company I would be going to and then I got an offer after that went well.

IT Consultant Interview

Waited 11/2 hours at a Genesis 10 job fair for an open IT position to which I had skills and experience for. Finally, called by an arrogant recruiter, who to my shock, said he didn't have any IT background let alone know anything about the software listed in my resume. Shown the door in less than 2 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question from Recruiter - "I don't have an IT background." Don't know anything about the software you're taking about.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Genesis10.

It took about six months to finally receive an offer from this company. Filled out application and was contacted immediately. Then there was a phone interview and a skype interview. Then the waiting game began. If you need a job now, look somewhere else. This company is a contracting company. You will be at the mercy of not only Genesis 10, but their client. Recruters, while nice enough, are not in a hurry to employ you.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions in the interview... "tell me about a time when you had a difficult situation and how you managed it"   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told that what I was offered was it.

Worked for Genesis10? Contribute to the Community!