Genesys Conferencing

Genesys Conferencing Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genesys Conferencing

Technical Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genesys Conferencing in January 2013.

I was initially sent an email with some basic questions and a request to set up a phone interview with a recruiter in the U.S. Interviewer was very friendly and informal, essentially asked for a summary of my background and where I was looking to go with the company. She did not seem very knowledgeable about the position or the local team. I confirmed this was an entry level/junior position for someone with transferable skills, but not necessarily previous experience in that job title.

She was very complimentary on my skills and said she would forward my application to the hiring manager as she was impressed. I received no communication and notice the competition page had been modified to indicate they were seeking an intermediate or senior technical writer. Disappointed the left hand didn't seem to know what the right one was doing.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing overly difficult; linking my varied education to my work history   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Genesys Conferencing in July 2009.

very friendly and informal process, no agressive questions

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate anything, the salary was fixed.