Genesys Conferencing

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genesys Conferencing in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially sent an email with some basic questions and a request to set up a phone interview with a recruiter in the U.S. Interviewer was very friendly and informal, essentially asked for a summary of my background and where I was looking to go with the company. She did not seem very knowledgeable about the position or the local team. I confirmed this was an entry level/junior position for someone with transferable skills, but not necessarily previous experience in that job title.

She was very complimentary on my skills and said she would forward my application to the hiring manager as she was impressed. I received no communication and notice the competition page had been modified to indicate they were seeking an intermediate or senior technical writer. Disappointed the left hand didn't seem to know what the right one was doing.

Interview Question – Nothing overly difficult; linking my varied education to my work history   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

The process took a day - interviewed at Genesys Conferencing in July 2009.

Interview Details – very friendly and informal process, no agressive questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate anything, the salary was fixed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Genesys Conferencing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genesys Conferencing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genesys Conferencing employees and interview candidates.