Genji, Inc.

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genji, Inc. in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 step process

Interview Question – dont remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Promotions Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genji, Inc. in April 2010.

Interview Details – It was an impromptu phone interview that I wasn't prepared for. They called several weeks after I submitted my resume and I didn't even realize it was a phone interview at first, I thought we were just setting up a 1:1 interview. The interviewer sounded like a young woman and seemed very casual at first and asked if this was a good time to talk. Looking back, I should have set up a different time to talk because I'm pretty sure I bombed the interview. I tried calling her back several days later when I didn't hear from them again but even though she said I could call her with any questions I never got a return call for any of the messages I left (I left 2).

Interview Question – What is your quantitative and qualitative experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Genji, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genji, Inc. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genji, Inc. employees and interview candidates.