Gennum

Gennum Applications Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gennum in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applications submitted online. Within a week I was contacted by the division manager and a phone interview was conducted. The Phone interview was very relaxed. The following week a 1:1 interview was setup. The person setting up the interview made an error with the time which was really annoying, eventually a proper interview time was setup. The 1:1 interview was a set of 4 consecutive interviews conducted by various member of the design team. One portion was extremely technical. However everyone I talked to was very pleasant. Post interview I was short listed and asked for references. However, this is as far as I got in the interview process.

Overall very good experience and communication from Gennum.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gennum? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gennum Applications Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gennum employees and interview candidates.