Genocea Biosciences Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genocea Biosciences

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genocea Biosciences (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Very quick response, got a call from hiring manager in 2 days, after 2 hrs of my phone interview, got an invite for onsite interview. Onsite interview was scheduled after 3 weeks; I gave a 45 min talk to a group of 25 employees. All were patient and polite listeners. All questions were related to experience and expertise. The talk was followed by one to one interviews with scientists and associates. All of them were respectful gave me enough time to feel comfortable during the conversations. A very generic interview process for any biotech scientific role. They did not break any rules. Got an offer after some what intense referral check (3-4 weeks for total process). Salary was atleast 10% below my expectation, but I accepted the role because I like the nature of my position. I see good future for the company.

Interview Questions

• Strong and weak points. Work ethics and dedication and long-term commitment.   Answer Question