Genoptix

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Interview

Client Services

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Genoptix.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions regarding skills and experience.

Interview Question – I don't remember being asked any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Had to go through employment company for several months without benefits.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genoptix.

Interview Details – The interview process was standard, however they told me they require all new employees to work 3 months in shipping unpacking and processing samples.

Interview Question – They seemed concerned about if I would be going to grad school.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genoptix in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very intense interviewing with 5 - 6 people. Tina Nova, managed care, hr, etc. 30 min each.

Interview Question – What chemo do you treat aml with?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotioation on high end of salary range or vacation.

Lab Technologist Interview

Lab Technologist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genoptix in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very detailed. I had a couple of phone interviews with the laboratory manager and hr recruiter. The next step was on site interview with several management staff and laboratory staff. I had to sign papers to get inside the building, just for being interviewed. Since I was from out of area, the HR staff was very efficient and helpful thru out the process. I was impressed to meet one of the Executive Officers during my interview and toured the facility.

Interview Questions

Worked for Genoptix? Contribute to the Community!