Genpact Accounting Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2012.

i go to the building. then i asked the receptionist about the time of the interview. i took my resume with me. then they called my name and asked a few questions about me and my future. then i tell that i am doing engineering then they said they dont take engineers as employees and my interview was over.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in August 2010.

Received a Phone call after applying in websites, First round was Technical round, Second was HR (Salary negotiations etc). Cleared the rounds. Accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • If rent was paid by one of the branches of the company for all the sites, then what would be the JE (If any)?   Answer Question
    Negotiation was very good.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!