Genpact

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

New Delhi, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Interview Details – Interview in Genpact needs a lot of patience. Their whole interview process is tough and needs a whole day or 2 days in some cases.

Interview Question – high level communication skill testing was worthless for an accounts profile   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Profile ddnt matched my Experience

Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Genpact in June 2010.

Interview Details – Very long with many steps - 5 different interviews in about 2 months

Negotiation Details – I got a bit more then I asked for

Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

Interview Details – After first two phone interviews (language skills test) I was contacted for the first face to face interview with the HR representative. The interview went well and I received feedback from them after a short period of time (a couple of days). I then met with the the manager for a brief discussion (20-30 min at most). I was contacted within a day with the offer.

Interview Question – The questions were mostly straight forward and related to the CV and the position.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wasn't comfortable with the requirement of signing a document that required me to give up my right to quit from the company for a determined number of months.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Interview Details – first HR round is dere n then they take an accent or pronunciation round. after that an online test is taken after which the last telephonic round is done.

Interview Question – it was, 4 me, that whether i'm available for nights shifts or not? :)   View Answer

Reason for Declining – because they were offering rotational shifts

Bucuresti (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

Interview Details – 5 stages - Phone interview, Language test on the phone, Interview with the HR, Interview with the future Manager and I guess the last one should be the final one with the offer.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!