Genpact

Updated Oct 26, 2014

2.9

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

Hiring will be done at 5 levels (approx) of interview and it varies from process to process. After the interviews are done by the HR and ops manager, the client round finalizes the candidate. Once the candidate is hired, background check is done and the candidate will be on boarded once background check is green.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly the difficult scenarios will be given.. on customer service and team management   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

3 rounds of interview. HR, OPS SDL, VP round. Quite tough and in depth analysis. Get prepared on all accounts and finance topics from basic level till in depth. Accounts specially. Lots of accounting questions and scenarios based interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact.

three rounds of interview, HR, Technical and project lead. Technical interview was the toughest one..once you are through with technical PL interview is just a cake walk. They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so

Interview Questions
    • They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact.

HR screening ,
    Reorting manager
    Finally Senior Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

I was first selected for the post of Process Associate, It was a typical walk in Interview, Got selected based on my education and experience skills.

Interview Questions
    • Most Unexpected Question which i felt while I was Interviewed was Are you ready to travel abroad, do you have a Pass Port ect.   View Answer
    Once my Interview is done they informed me that they will call me and inform me about my appointment.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genpact.

was interviewed when team was being set up. technical round conducted by team managers and clients. brief HR round was also conducted. all interviews telephonic

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genpact in October 2011.

placed through campus. very easy to get through. not much hassle. very easy questions on basic concepts like PD, LGD & EAD. Also some general awareness questions. Job role was not discussed clearly. should have clarified more on the job description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

I'm from Strategic Sourcing (procurement), hence Category Manager would conduct our interview, once selected then concern HR would set up a video conference (if you are from a different city) for package discussion. This would really saves our time and money.

Interview Questions
    • How soon you can join, and then convincing the HR about our expectations.   Answer Question
    Whenever you join a new (any) company, we need to negotiate our salary/package to the best of our knowledge, else it is very difficult to get a good hike during our annual hike.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in June 2011.

3 rounds of HR interviews, 2 rounds with Operations, 2 rounds with client

Interview Questions
    • Will you accept the job without a hike?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a joining bonus of 75k

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in February 2011.

3 rounds : i was called by a consultant and then genpact scheduled 3 rounds first was telephone then there was a operations round then 1-0-1 with the VP there was a gap ofr 3 months before the rounds and then joining so my VP met me twice