Genpact BPO Interview Questions

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in July 2008.

Interview

when i was in 4th year student ,I and my friends go for a campus recruitment , the company is genpact . at 11 o'clock they start interview 1st round is self introduction ,all of we are successfully finish the round , the next round is group discussion , after this round they short listed and list the selected one ,and tell they will contact the selected persons . But there in no call from the company . Is it is a frod one?

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

the whole process had two stages where first stage had 1:1 interview process. the second stage had telephonic interview. these two interviews were conducted on different days.

Interview Questions

• why should we select you and not others?   1 Answer