Genpact

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Interview Details – As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Interview Question – technical   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2008.

Interview Details – the whole process had two stages where first stage had 1:1 interview process. the second stage had telephonic interview.
these two interviews were conducted on different days.

Interview Question – why should we select you and not others?   View Answer

BPO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in July 2008.

Interview Details – when i was in 4th year student ,I and my friends go for a campus recruitment , the company is genpact .
at 11 o'clock they start interview 1st round is self introduction ,all of we are successfully finish the round , the next round is group discussion , after this round they short listed and list the selected one ,and tell they will contact the selected persons . But there in no call from the company . Is it is a frod one?

Interview Question – about yours self   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!