Genpact

Average Difficulty
33 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – 3 telephonic rounds - 2 technical and one HR round. On selection, received the offer letter, and the joining date which was negotiable. On acceptance of the offer letter, all necessary documents had to be scanned and submitted right away along with reference details

Interview Question – Market sizing of niche segments   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted the offer as it was provided, but there is scope for negotiation

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

Interview Details – initial case study and English test, followed by interview

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Placement, written test and one round of interview

Interview Question – how to identify a specific segment among credit card users   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiation scope has to be created during the interview

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Genpact in April 2010.

Interview Details – Personalinterview to know about the knowledge on subject and body language and aptitide of a person

Interview Question – Job security to be ascedrtined   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Genpact in March 2012.

Interview Details – Have been selected Two round of telephonic interview and HR screening, No face to face interview round and have been offered offer letter within a week. Have been hired for Financial Research profile interview was ok.

Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2009.

Interview Details – witten test, GD and technical interview

Interview Question – general questions or questions on your subject   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a fresher when i joined at 3.75 LPA

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in September 2012.

Interview Details – It was process of two round.first is HR and then telephonic.

Interview Question – You have to technically strong.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – 1- HR round, 2 or more technical rounds followed by final HR round

Interview Question – Case Study based questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired as a fresher so no negotiation

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in October 2009.

Interview Details – This interview was for a Business Analyst . The interview process was entirely on phone. There were 3 rounds - one with the reporting manager , the second with the unit head and the third with the HR team. The first two rounds, largely focused on prior work experience and a few questions on the Masters Thesis. The interviewers were trying to assess communication skills, basic logical thinking and approach. The other aspects that were assessed were openess to learn.

Interview Question – Have you read Freakonomics ? and what was your opinion about the author. What was your fav chapter / What was your ahhhah moment in the book?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in February 2010.

Interview Details – One interview with the manager of the team I eventually joined. Basic questions on regression analysis and one case study on a credit card scenario. Simple interview to crack.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!