Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Campus Interview. 1st round is the written, 2nd and 3rd rounds are the campus interview. submit the C.V on the campus career fair and send me an email and had a written test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a college placement. 1st round - written test 2nd round - gd and 3rd round - interview. Gd topic was hark work versus smart work. Interview questions were why genpact? what are the assumptions of t test?

Interview Questions

• It was not difficult if you are well prepared. they are interested in hiring more and more students.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The intevriew proceess consisted of Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. The test and interview were fine and was completed within one day and the results were announced on the same day. Overall, a smooth and good experience.

Negotiation

No negotiations as I was a fresher

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Very Professional. The questions were designed to test the knowledge for the process hired. The details of the job/ Job description was elaborated. The overview or the general atmosphere was also mentioned

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Campus Placement Drive- Firstly there was an aptitude test (basics of finance, english and mathematics through AMCAT) followed by a GD (general topics ranging from inflation to FDI etc.). The next there was a technical round of interview (questions primarily from previous job experience/internship and couple of quick accounting questions). Selection based on cumulative score of the candidate (Apti+GD+PI) even though shortlisting is at every phase of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience and your most recent internship.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

1ST Round- Aptitude Test
    2nd Round- GD (Timing approx 20 min.)
    3rd Round- Interview : Both HR and domain expert took my interview. There was a number crunching question, a guesstimate question and my project related question.
    Also some basic Hr questions were asked like tell me about yourself etc

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

I was hired on campus recruitment.

It was a 2 day process. First we had to take an aptitude test. 3 days after that, Genpact came for recruitment. There was a GD followed by 2 interviews each candidate. One technical, followed by one HR interview, provided one is selected in the technical.

Interview Questions

• If you're given the offer letter of Genpact and an admission letter to IIMA right now, which one would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Campus placement. So no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

3 telephonic rounds - 2 technical and one HR round. On selection, received the offer letter, and the joining date which was negotiable. On acceptance of the offer letter, all necessary documents had to be scanned and submitted right away along with reference details

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Accepted the offer as it was provided, but there is scope for negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1- HR round, 2 or more technical rounds followed by final HR round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was hired as a fresher so no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

lengthy interview process and the selection is depends on ur direct manager