Genpact Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.8

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

3 telephonic rounds - 2 technical and one HR round. On selection, received the offer letter, and the joining date which was negotiable. On acceptance of the offer letter, all necessary documents had to be scanned and submitted right away along with reference details

Interview Questions
Accepted the offer as it was provided, but there is scope for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact.

1- HR round, 2 or more technical rounds followed by final HR round

Interview Questions
    I was hired as a fresher so no negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Genpact.

lengthy interview process and the selection is depends on ur direct manager

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in December 2012.

1st an online test on basic stats and aptitude including vocabulary test.Then 1round of interview,which included both technical as well as hr questions.stats based questions were mostly asked.be prepared for case studies also.

Business Analyst Interview

Few interviews with HR as well as teams where requirement is.

Interview Questions
    • We wont be paying you a lot, do you still want to work with us?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

It was for gurgaon office, simple interview. There were 3 rounds of interview. the last round was a telephonic conversation with the dept head

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Started on time. Asked mainly based on the CV, went into details. Asked technical questions related to statistical analysis. Interviewed by first and second level manager. Asked about preference of location. Mentioned not a paymaster. Asked when I could join at the earliest. No specific discussion on the salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at Genpact in October 2012.

I was recruited directly from B school and It was a two round process where in we had an initial aptitude round and based on that a list of students were short listed and then interviewed in the order of merit of aptitude test.Interview was cool and casual questions were more on finance and balance sheet accounting then the came up with results and welcomed into GENPACT family.They started sending us welcome mails and some case studies before joining to just ake us feel that we are part of genpact family.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in September 2012.

It was process of two round.first is HR and then telephonic.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Got shortlisted by referral. Hiring and interview process consisted two technical round of telephonic interview and one video conferencing ( HR called me after 2 technical round and offerred specific salary and discussed about benefits but after this I think Hiring manager decided to have one more interview through VC. After two technical round of interview , HR called me and asked some common question like go through your CV, Why you want to change your field ( I was working as Engineering R&D and applied for Businees analyst ..so why you want to change your core field.)

First Interview Consist of

1. Go through your CV , some excel uses, CAse study related to money management of one company and maximising profit by investing money in some particular way of marketing ( Calling, TV ads, emailing customer ) , some brain teaser as well. Total call time - 40 min.

2. I got second round call of interview almost one month after and I was not hopful about the oppurtunity. Second interview mainly had one case study about one apparel company. I kind of analysis and action you would do if company has lost his sales in last 2 quarters. We discussed about loyal-non loyal customer, possible reason of sales drop,corrective possible matketting actions ..

Overall interviewers were very cooperative and interview experience was positive.

VC was just a formal interaction and was asked little about my current field as well..

Interview Questions
    • Making a airstrip of square root 3 in 1X1 area ??   View Answer
    Very negotiative and ended up less than What I was offered at first by HR.