Genpact Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2014
Updated Dec 28, 2014

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

walkin; resume given by recruiting company. This was for a Replacement since an
 attrition occured, replacing the senior attrited role with a junior person & promoting a person in the team is typically the route G takes. They usually conduct a Job Analysis in order to tailor the attrited position to what is currently required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 monhd

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

telephonic interview, face to face and video conference interview. hr called later and asked for documents and she negotiated and after 10 days they released the offer, joined on one month time, and project for 3 months, later put in bench, rmg is trying to find the project now

Interview Questions

• what are views? what are materilaised views?   1 Answer

Negotiation

ask more since they negotiate

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

They contact me through Job portal services and then Schedule a telephonic interview followed by one F2F Interview and managerial round.And finally I got selected for the position of Consulatant and for QTP Automation profile.

Interview Questions

• They asked very in depth question about QTP and Vb Script.   Answer Question

Negotiation

hardly impress them in negotiation. not good pay packege

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Oracle DBA, Oracle Apps DBA, SQL DBA, SAP BO devloper
    Min 4 + experience can apply.
    Upload the Profile on Genpact job portal website

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

we are specialize in hiring physical, speech and occupational therapists. So, we screening process looks like this:
    1) We accept resumes, and only contact those with at least a year of experience in the United States.
    2) We take them out to lunch for a face-to-face interview and immediately "surprise" them with a competency test.
    3) After they have finished, we go over their answers with them and discuss any incorrect answers. This gives us insight into how the person handles being wrong, and it is an incredible judge of character.
    4) If the applicant makes a passing score on the test, we continue the interview.

Interview Questions

• There was no 'most difficult or unexpected question'   1 Answer

The Terms Of The Offer Are Unsatisfactory

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

the hrs will directly call you for the opening, the technical interview will be the first round and they will ask simple java, spring questions, after clearing that there will be a manager round for which you will have to go to there office, after that there will be an HR round where the HR will offer you a slight higher side compared to the other regular company (PLEASE DONT JOIN THIS COMPANY)

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult or unexpected question, all the question where obvious questions   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in August 2011.

Interview

interview was not so difficult, but in the HR round the recruitment team does not give the candidate the right picture about the company logistics, facilities and your work profile/role.

Negotiation

They are not very open to Negotiation, they would find your weaknesses from your resume and question them.Consequently convincing the candidate on a way low salary than the candidate expected.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

First was my telephonic round, I recived a call from the co. through online reference. In that they asked about Excel and Something about myself and how did I spent my last weekend ?
    Then I was called for the next round that held in Genpact, where they basically asked about my last work exp. , my work profile over there, then given a topic to speak.
    In Last round, they just discussed that I am okay with the night shift or not, and regarding my salary expectation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

its tough as after having 2-3 rounds of interview , you need to clear the interview of client with which u have to work in the future else you will be on bench for many months

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

i go to the building. then i asked the receptionist about the time of the interview. i took my resume with me. then they called my name and asked a few questions about me and my future. then i tell that i am doing engineering then they said they dont take engineers as employees and my interview was over