Genpact Content Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact Content Solutions

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

Personal round - Question about yourself mainly from your resume ,your hobbies family background Voice Round- Again one on one about yourself hobbies etc , be prepared to speak on anything for at least a minute and you'll get through. Panel Round- if you are experienced then details of your previous job , situation based questions ,customer service related questions Finally HR round- you do not have much to discuss they have already decided the package.

Interview Questions

• Final round with HR its was very difficult to negotiate the salary if you can do it best of luck!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No . they offered very low salary as compared to Delhi when I tried to negotiate they said this is what they can offered according to Jaipur.

Business Analyst (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

1. The interview was telephonic. 2. Two rounds 3. 1st round- 15-20min 4. 2nd round 50-55min

Interview Questions

• I am a Pharma student, hence they asked the new products in the market and their market share.   Answer Question

Proess Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

There will be three rounds-written test, voice assessment and personal interview.Written test includes quantitative, critical reasoning ,reading comprehension ,data interpretation based questions.Voice assessment is a telephonic round where they will test the fluency of candidates ,understanding of different accents and active listening skills of candidate.In personal interview they will ask about the past employer and the reason to join GENPACT.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question can be -Why do you want to leave your previous employer and reasons to join only GENPACT.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please try to negotiate on salary part as Genpact offers below average salary then its counterparts.

Collections Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in January 2009.

Interview

High standard of listening skills Proficient in written English Typing speed. 30-40 words /minute with high accuracy IQ and Skill test is must be cleared. Face to face interview with the HR manager and Training Manager of the Process about myself, work experience and academic background, creative thinking.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact Content Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

These guys just waste your time. Too much politics. I was called from a different city to talk to HR manager for final interview and when I reached their office, I came to know that HR manager went on a leave