Genpact Content Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in November 2008.

Interview Details – These guys just waste your time. Too much politics. I was called from a different city to talk to HR manager for final interview and when I reached their office, I came to know that HR manager went on a leave

Business Analyst (Intern) Interview

Business Analyst (Intern)
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in July 2012.

Interview Details – 1. The interview was telephonic.
2. Two rounds
3. 1st round- 15-20min
4. 2nd round 50-55min

Interview Question – I am a Pharma student, hence they asked the new products in the market and their market share.   Answer Question

Proess Associate Interview

Proess Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – There will be three rounds-written test, voice assessment and personal interview.Written test includes quantitative, critical reasoning ,reading comprehension ,data interpretation based questions.Voice assessment is a telephonic round where they will test the fluency of candidates ,understanding of different accents and active listening skills of candidate.In personal interview they will ask about the past employer and the reason to join GENPACT.

Interview Question – The most difficult question can be -Why do you want to leave your previous employer and reasons to join only GENPACT.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Please try to negotiate on salary part as Genpact offers below average salary then its counterparts.

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions.

Interview Details – Personal round - Question about yourself mainly from your resume ,your hobbies family background
Voice Round- Again one on one about yourself hobbies etc , be prepared to speak on anything for at least a minute and you'll get through.
Panel Round- if you are experienced then details of your previous job , situation based questions ,customer service related questions
Finally HR round- you do not have much to discuss they have already decided the package.

Interview Question – Final round with HR its was very difficult to negotiate the salary if you can do it best of luck!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No . they offered very low salary as compared to Delhi when I tried to negotiate they said this is what they can offered according to Jaipur.

Collections Interview

Collections

The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact Content Solutions in January 2009.

Interview Details – High standard of listening skills
Proficient in written English
Typing speed. 30-40 words /minute with high accuracy
IQ and Skill test is must be cleared.
Face to face interview with the HR manager and Training Manager of the Process about myself, work experience and academic background, creative thinking.

Interview Questions

Worked for Genpact Content Solutions? Contribute to the Community!