Genpact

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed at Genpact in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty standard with nothing that really caught me off guard. I was told that parking was hard to find and that I should arrive early, which was true. The interview took about a half hour and covered basic questions about my past work experience. We started talking pretty informally about my experience, so it was pretty relaxed and I wasn't very nervous. Overall, it was pretty good.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with your calls being recorded?   View Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview not held properly. It held as taking a bunch of labor to do labor work. Is it the standards that the company maintains.

Interview Question – Didnt have much questions! not held properly.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Alabang (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Interview Details – The Hiring Process is organized but too long. Hiring process can take the whole day from waiting for your name to be called out, being interviewed and be tested for your communicative skills. If ever you fail the test, there are instances, you will be given a retake. When you pass, you will personally be interviewed by the head of the hiring team. After that, they will schedule for your final interview at that same day after the long wait.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with Sales? Are you willing to sell the company's product?   View Answer
  • How will you push yourself to overpass your previous sales quota?   View Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

Interview Details – qualification, extra commanded subject, mostly commanded subject, extra knowledge of computer, future planning of working with company,
no. of interviews are 5.

Interview Question – what benefits are you give the company?   View Answer

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!