Genpact Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

interviewed at Genpact (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard with nothing that really caught me off guard. I was told that parking was hard to find and that I should arrive early, which was true. The interview took about a half hour and covered basic questions about my past work experience. We started talking pretty informally about my experience, so it was pretty relaxed and I wasn't very nervous. Overall, it was pretty good.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with your calls being recorded?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview not held properly. It held as taking a bunch of labor to do labor work. Is it the standards that the company maintains.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alabang (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Alabang (Philippines)) in August 2012.

Interview

The Hiring Process is organized but too long. Hiring process can take the whole day from waiting for your name to be called out, being interviewed and be tested for your communicative skills. If ever you fail the test, there are instances, you will be given a retake. When you pass, you will personally be interviewed by the head of the hiring team. After that, they will schedule for your final interview at that same day after the long wait.

Interview Questions

• Are you alright with Sales? Are you willing to sell the company's product?   1 Answer
    • How will you push yourself to overpass your previous sales quota?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

qualification, extra commanded subject, mostly commanded subject, extra knowledge of computer, future planning of working with company,
    no. of interviews are 5.

Interview Questions

• what benefits are you give the company?   1 Answer