Genpact

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – hiring process includes lot of patients to people as need to wait for long time and even after completing rounds people dont know whether they are selected or not even dont know when the call comes.

Interview Question – why should we pay you salary?   View Answer

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2008.

Interview Details – what is bRS and why do you want to change?
basic accounting question?
personal intro?
why do you think that we should hire you?

Interview Question – why do you wantt to join us?   View Answer

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

Interview Details – First personal round then aptitude test,telephonic round,H.r rounds two.

Interview Questions

• If you got the nice match and job at a time what you will do?   View Answer
  • If you boss is very strict how you will impress him with your work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – its good to work there. you can learn more and more work experience

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!