Genpact Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

2.4

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview from university career service.It is said to hire around 40 persons this year in Dallas to conduct financial analyst.I have only finished the on campus interview. now almost 1 month has passed and I have got no reply yet. They will ask both behavior question and technical questions based on your background and related to the real practice. They are easy questions and anyone can answer them with their own knowledge. But they can have an overall knowledge of your understanding of the financial market.

Interview Questions

• when analyzing credit risk of the credit card business, how will you make the model   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very hectic and rushed. There was no system or adequate number of people to conduct the process. The recruiters showed bad aggressive and a dominating attitude(which was a first in my experience). The whole process lasted from morning till night for two days in which no proper details were provided about the role or the package till the last moment and after clearing the process we were told that a mere 1.5lac p.a. salary will be given for the next two years for 6 days a week job with no fixed hours and no incentives at all and company determined leave days even on festival holidays. Call centre executives get better packages than this when they are in high school! Talk about turning people with a bachelors degress into minimum wage workers!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last birthday.   1 Answer

Minimum wage package 1.5Lac per annym. No incentives. No fixed working hours. Festival leaves will be decided by superiors. No appraisal before 2years

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Genpact (Calcutta (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

good, but bit lengthy.there will be 7-8 rounds of interview. they will ask basic question from b.com syllabus. there will be a typing test, speed must be more than 40 WPM.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

hiring process includes lot of patients to people as need to wait for long time and even after completing rounds people dont know whether they are selected or not even dont know when the call comes.

Interview Questions

• why should we pay you salary?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

First personal round then aptitude test,telephonic round,H.r rounds two.

Interview Questions

• If you got the nice match and job at a time what you will do?   1 Answer
    • If you boss is very strict how you will impress him with your work   1 Answer

Negotiation

its good to work there. you can learn more and more work experience

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

what is bRS and why do you want to change? basic accounting question? personal intro? why do you think that we should hire you?

Interview Questions

• why do you wantt to join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation