Genpact Interview Questions in Hyderābād

Updated Sep 17, 2014

38 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager - Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

Four rounds of interview encompassing past experiences in statistical modelling, business acumen and programming in SAS and R.
    Non technical rounds with human resources where they were trying to know why I was changing my job. Also asked about family members

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate much. Salary wise not very great

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Its not a professional company to be with ,Irresponsible company i have come across , recruiters are least bothered about candidates, we have keep begging them to conduct next process and they take months to release the offer letter after the interview process.company does have proper communication and recruiting system, they misplace you resume and they will forget you if u don't remind them Later they give excuses for not giving you the offer letter

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

I'm from Strategic Sourcing (procurement), hence Category Manager would conduct our interview, once selected then concern HR would set up a video conference (if you are from a different city) for package discussion. This would really saves our time and money.

Interview Questions
    • How soon you can join, and then convincing the HR about our expectations.   Answer Question
    Whenever you join a new (any) company, we need to negotiate our salary/package to the best of our knowledge, else it is very difficult to get a good hike during our annual hike.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Genpact in April 2010.

- Introduce yourself
    - Why you want this job
    - Career Aspirations and where do you yourself 5 years from now.
    - How will you handle a difficult customer
    - Tell me about a personality you like and why.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

The process starts with a written test for screening so that your basic accounts knowledge can be checked; some candidates are screened out here itself, followed by Human resources interview who also do a background check with the referals provided by us in the cv, post that process manager interview

Oracle Applications Database Administrator and Fusion Middleware Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genpact.

Initial apptitute test, then followed by commnunication round, then 1:1 interview, then followed by a group panel, interview was good , and not very difficult. expecting deep technical know how for an entry level

yes i was able

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Well the communication skills need for this company is way far from what we generally see, they test your knowledge in English as though you are about to go for M.S. and also the interview process is quite simple and doesn't need any kind of preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Well the questions I faced were not at all difficult hence I am not mentioning any   Answer Question
    Well it's a good company to start your career with and just accept it if you are o.k. with the salary they pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!