Genpact Interview Questions in Hyderābād

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Campus Placement Drive- Firstly there was an aptitude test (basics of finance, english and mathematics through AMCAT) followed by a GD (general topics ranging from inflation to FDI etc.). The next there was a technical round of interview (questions primarily from previous job experience/internship and couple of quick accounting questions). Selection based on cumulative score of the candidate (Apti+GD+PI) even though shortlisting is at every phase of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job experience and your most recent internship.   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1 st round PI
    2nd jam
    3rd hr
    4 th ops
     some questions about ur self.
     jam ( just a min ) any favorite topic desired.
     hr round about ur hobbies, interest ect
     in ops finance related questions.

the pay is very less it is 1.2 per anuum

Invoice Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a very easy one. There were a lot of openings and the recruiters were mainly concerned about communication skills. You don't need to be a expert in computers a little knowledge of computers is required which any basic user would have. Just be confident while answering and keep calm.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult as the questions were the usual ones like introduce yourself, why should we hire you? and some basic question regarding computers.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions

• Which is the best decision taken in your life?   1 Answer

Oracle Applications Database Administrator and Fusion Middleware Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Initial apptitute test, then followed by commnunication round, then 1:1 interview, then followed by a group panel, interview was good , and not very difficult. expecting deep technical know how for an entry level

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes i was able

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Its not a professional company to be with ,Irresponsible company i have come across , recruiters are least bothered about candidates, we have keep begging them to conduct next process and they take months to release the offer letter after the interview process.company does have proper communication and recruiting system, they misplace you resume and they will forget you if u don't remind them Later they give excuses for not giving you the offer letter

Assistant Manager - Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Four rounds of interview encompassing past experiences in statistical modelling, business acumen and programming in SAS and R.
    Non technical rounds with human resources where they were trying to know why I was changing my job. Also asked about family members

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate much. Salary wise not very great

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Well the communication skills need for this company is way far from what we generally see, they test your knowledge in English as though you are about to go for M.S. and also the interview process is quite simple and doesn't need any kind of preparation.

Interview Questions

• Well the questions I faced were not at all difficult hence I am not mentioning any   Answer Question

Negotiation

Well it's a good company to start your career with and just accept it if you are o.k. with the salary they pay.

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)