Genpact

Relevance Date Difficulty

BPO Interview

BPO
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Interview Details – As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Interview Question – technical   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process starts with a written test for screening so that your basic accounts knowledge can be checked; some candidates are screened out here itself, followed by Human resources interview who also do a background check with the referals provided by us in the cv, post that process manager interview

Oracle Applications Database Administrator and Fusion Middleware Administrative Interview

Oracle Applications Database Administrator and Fusion Middleware Administrative
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Initial apptitute test, then followed by commnunication round, then 1:1 interview, then followed by a group panel, interview was good , and not very difficult. expecting deep technical know how for an entry level

Interview Question – expecting deep technical know how for an entry level   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes i was able

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Tech Support Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Interview Details – Well the communication skills need for this company is way far from what we generally see, they test your knowledge in English as though you are about to go for M.S. and also the interview process is quite simple and doesn't need any kind of preparation.

Interview Question – Well the questions I faced were not at all difficult hence I am not mentioning any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Well it's a good company to start your career with and just accept it if you are o.k. with the salary they pay.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Question – nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Explaining gaps in resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Process Developer Interview

Process Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

Interview Details – They have conducted only telephonic round and then HR round.
Usually total 5 rounds Apptitude test, Personel interview, Skill test, Managment round, HR round

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

Interview Details – This was smooth, starting with conversations with senior leaders over a call, video conference, in-person meeting. However, the disappointing part was being offered a role, and ultimately getting a different focus area. This was quite surprising for a company like Genpact.

Interview Question – Summary of accomplishments and relevancy for the job. Ultimately, in senior roles no one is looking for direct answer or guaging only one area. Its the entire way you comport yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. I would recommend candidates exercise this. There is clearly good opportunity and room for negotiation. If you are willing to walk away from the offer, you will have a strong negotiation capability

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Question – Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!