Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact
- Process Associate (63)
- Business Analyst (42)
- Assistant Manager (24)
- Process Developer (17)
- Consultant (12)
- Senior Associate (11)
- Management Trainee (7)
- Manager (6)
- Accounts Payable Associate (6)
- Associate (5)
- Vice President (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Assistant Vice President (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Principal Consultant (4)
- Analyst (3)
- BPO (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Process Developer Operations (3)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Lead Consultant (2)
- Supply Chain Executive (2)
- Assistant Vice-President (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Technical Associate (2)
- Senior Manager - Reengineering (2)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2014.
Campus Placement Drive- Firstly there was an aptitude test (basics of finance, english and mathematics through AMCAT) followed by a GD (general topics ranging from inflation to FDI etc.). The next there was a technical round of interview (questions primarily from previous job experience/internship and couple of quick accounting questions). Selection based on cumulative score of the candidate (Apti+GD+PI) even though shortlisting is at every phase of the process.
- Tell us about your job experience and your most recent internship. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.
1 st round PI
4 th ops
some questions about ur self.
jam ( just a min ) any favorite topic desired.
hr round about ur hobbies, interest ect
in ops finance related questions.
- accounts basics 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
the pay is very less it is 1.2 per anuum
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in September 2014.
It was a very easy one. There were a lot of openings and the recruiters were mainly concerned about communication skills. You don't need to be a expert in computers a little knowledge of computers is required which any basic user would have. Just be confident while answering and keep calm.
- Nothing was difficult as the questions were the usual ones like introduce yourself, why should we hire you? and some basic question regarding computers. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.
the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.
- Which is the best decision taken in your life? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)).
Initial apptitute test, then followed by commnunication round, then 1:1 interview, then followed by a group panel, interview was good , and not very difficult. expecting deep technical know how for an entry level
- expecting deep technical know how for an entry level Answer Question
yes i was able
Helpful (2)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.
As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.
- technical Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2014.
Its not a professional company to be with ,Irresponsible company i have come across , recruiters are least bothered about candidates, we have keep begging them to conduct next process and they take months to release the offer letter after the interview process.company does have proper communication and recruiting system, they misplace you resume and they will forget you if u don't remind them Later they give excuses for not giving you the offer letter
- over all it was average Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2014.
Four rounds of interview encompassing past experiences in statistical modelling, business acumen and programming in SAS and R.
Non technical rounds with human resources where they were trying to know why I was changing my job. Also asked about family members
Not able to negotiate much. Salary wise not very great
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2014.
Well the communication skills need for this company is way far from what we generally see, they test your knowledge in English as though you are about to go for M.S. and also the interview process is quite simple and doesn't need any kind of preparation.
- Well the questions I faced were not at all difficult hence I am not mentioning any Answer Question
Well it's a good company to start your career with and just accept it if you are o.k. with the salary they pay.
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)).
Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review