Genpact Interview Questions in Hyderabad, India

Updated Sep 28, 2014

39 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in September 2014.

1 st round PI
    2nd jam
    3rd hr
    4 th ops
     some questions about ur self.
     jam ( just a min ) any favorite topic desired.
     hr round about ur hobbies, interest ect
     in ops finance related questions.

the pay is very less it is 1.2 per anuum

Oracle Applications Database Administrator and Fusion Middleware Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact.

Initial apptitute test, then followed by commnunication round, then 1:1 interview, then followed by a group panel, interview was good , and not very difficult. expecting deep technical know how for an entry level

yes i was able

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Its not a professional company to be with ,Irresponsible company i have come across , recruiters are least bothered about candidates, we have keep begging them to conduct next process and they take months to release the offer letter after the interview process.company does have proper communication and recruiting system, they misplace you resume and they will forget you if u don't remind them Later they give excuses for not giving you the offer letter

Assistant Manager - Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

Four rounds of interview encompassing past experiences in statistical modelling, business acumen and programming in SAS and R.
    Non technical rounds with human resources where they were trying to know why I was changing my job. Also asked about family members

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate much. Salary wise not very great

Tech Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Well the communication skills need for this company is way far from what we generally see, they test your knowledge in English as though you are about to go for M.S. and also the interview process is quite simple and doesn't need any kind of preparation.

Interview Questions
    • Well the questions I faced were not at all difficult hence I am not mentioning any   Answer Question
    Well it's a good company to start your career with and just accept it if you are o.k. with the salary they pay.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in February 2013.

I had attended 2-technical interviews and 1-HR discussion. Everything was positive from Genpact side regarding interviews. I was excepting an offer because I had submitted all the documents, but they did not release offer :(
    I was really disappointed.

Interview Questions
    • I had answered almost whatever interviewer asked me. They took more than 1 month to complete their interview process.   View Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

No of interviews are - 2.