Genpact Interview Questions & Reviews in India

Updated Aug 23, 2014
193 interviews

193 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Genpact in February 2011.

3 rounds : i was called by a consultant and then genpact scheduled 3 rounds first was telephone then there was a operations round then 1-0-1 with the VP there was a gap ofr 3 months before the rounds and then joining so my VP met me twice

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

I'm from Strategic Sourcing (procurement), hence Category Manager would conduct our interview, once selected then concern HR would set up a video conference (if you are from a different city) for package discussion. This would really saves our time and money.

Interview Questions
    • How soon you can join, and then convincing the HR about our expectations.   Answer Question
    Whenever you join a new (any) company, we need to negotiate our salary/package to the best of our knowledge, else it is very difficult to get a good hike during our annual hike.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in May 2013.

They contact me through Job portal services and then Schedule a telephonic interview followed by one F2F Interview and managerial round.And finally I got selected for the position of Consulatant and for QTP Automation profile.

Interview Questions
    • They asked very in depth question about QTP and Vb Script.   Answer Question
    hardly impress them in negotiation. not good pay packege

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Genpact in April 2010.

- Introduce yourself
    - Why you want this job
    - Career Aspirations and where do you yourself 5 years from now.
    - How will you handle a difficult customer
    - Tell me about a personality you like and why.

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in August 2014.

Interview rounds were divided into 4 rounds....
    first it was a basic 'tell us something about yourself' where they would check your communication skills
    second was the telephonic round where a voice trainer takes a good look at your communication skills,typical questions were 'what would you do if you become pm of india' 'do you think education is important for all or not?' justify your answers and then after that there was a mock call itself on the call.. the voice trainer would be a customer and will check your communication and customer handling skills... you will have to pass the score to proceed further(in my case pass score was 5 and i got 6.5)
    next there was aptitude test comprising of English Maths Logical Ability and Personality development... and after clearing this round the last would be a direct or telephonic conversation with the manager..be very careful in this stage because the manager would like to hear your optimism about joining the company and where would you see yourself after 5 years..if you clear this round HR will negotiate with you regarding salary...

Interview Questions
    As i was a fresher i could not negotiate regarding salary but HR assured me every year there is a performance appraisal which helps in salary hike... i would suggest to job aspirants that if you are looking for experience you can opt for this company... I heard good reviews about this company regarding work life balance and job security...
    so first get some experience and then when you have 2 years of experience salary is bound to increase above 30%

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

3 rounds of interview. HR, OPS SDL, VP round. Quite tough and in depth analysis. Get prepared on all accounts and finance topics from basic level till in depth. Accounts specially. Lots of accounting questions and scenarios based interview.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

4 rounds
    1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts
    2nd- mcq's are given
    3rd-voice test
    4th- mananger round . they will ask basic accounnting reconcialation

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genpact in October 2011.

placed through campus. very easy to get through. not much hassle. very easy questions on basic concepts like PD, LGD & EAD. Also some general awareness questions. Job role was not discussed clearly. should have clarified more on the job description.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

As everyone knows that BPO means, we should have good communication skills and dress properly to get selected by the interviewer. The first process was JAM(just a minute) and second one was final interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Genpact.

three rounds of interview, HR, Technical and project lead. Technical interview was the toughest one..once you are through with technical PL interview is just a cake walk. They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so

Interview Questions
    • They mostly look for candidate who are willing to stay with Genpact..If you have changed jobs frequently be ready to explain why you did so   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!