Genpact

Getting the Interview

168 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – It's a simple aptitude+GD+2 rounds of interview process

Negotiation Details – Since the company has bond for 2 years.Think before joining

Management Trainee Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Question – nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Detailed Interview. Focus on content.

Interview Question – can you do a night shift?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – 3 roundes comprising- Telephonic, face to face with team leader and client round. General questions from resume and technical based on the discipline.

Interview Question – No question as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Thoroughly read the offer letter and CTC breakup, negotiate on terms if possible.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in September 2012.

Interview Details – very simple as well as complex process, its involve HR round then technical round then Salary negotiations round

Interview Question – how much time you can work in office ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good they have their own budget

Supply Chain Executive Interview

Supply Chain Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

Interview Details – first it will be a written test followed by operations round.

Interview Question – nothing .they ll ask mainly check on u stability   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

Interview Details – I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Question – Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Process Developer Operations Interview

Process Developer Operations

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR, Online assessment, telephonic, face to face with AM and Manager

Interview Question – Nothing, they asked whatever was on the resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – Initail HR rund, followed by 2-3 intervies, some were caset study based

Interview Question – Scenarios planning and how will you develop the businesss   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – Overall Hiring Process:
Resume submission
Resume acknowledgement
Resume qualification by a member of the Webroot Talent Acquisition Team
For those candidates selected for further consideration:
The interview process entails a series of interviews both within and across relevant departments, including peer and management interviews
Offer process
Onboarding process, including background and reference checks

Interview Process:
Telephone pre-screening by Recruiter
Telephone interview with Hiring Manager
On-site interviews with hiring team, comprised of peer and management interviews, including meetings within and across relevant departments
Final interview(s) as needed
Interview feedback
Offer process

Interview Question – Why do you want to change   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genpact interview questions and advice in India. All 168 interview reviews posted anonymously by Genpact employees and interview candidates.