Genpact

Genpact Interview Questions in India

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

Process Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

I was interviewed through a placement agency. I interviewed twice,first for OTC and then for R2R. Had to decline OTC because profile didn't excite me. Only thing you need in interviewing with Genpact is English. While interviewing for OTC,the only question asked was "Tell me about yourself" 3 times,no technical question. However during second interview, technical questions were asked. Since my process was of costing,questions relating to standard costing were asked like what are variances,how are they analysed,what are the different types of variances. The written test was a mere formality and anyone with decent knowledge of accounting will be able to handle them with ease. However the process was tough for simple graduates as I was the only one selected from 20 people interviewed that day.

Interview Questions
    • How does a provisioning entry affect balance sheet and profit/loss account.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Business Analyst Interview

It was a college placement. 1st round - written test 2nd round - gd and 3rd round - interview. Gd topic was hark work versus smart work. Interview questions were why genpact? what are the assumptions of t test?

Interview Questions
    • It was not difficult if you are well prepared. they are interested in hiring more and more students.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact.

first round will be personel introduction round .Basically they check your communication in this round.
    in the process of checking your communication you will asked to speak about of there choice for example like child labour, memorable dayetc

Process Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2015.

There were 3 rounds which included:
    1) Ispeak 2) CAT 3)Finance exam (As i was interviewing for a finance portfolio)
    I-Speak included talking to someone on call who was sitting at Genpact office and was faking english accent.
    NOTE: Revise your accounts and improve your communication, Pronunciation and grammatical skills to get a better pay.

Interview Questions
    • CAT exam was difficult. Genpact anyway take anyone. They pay enough for you to buy peanuts.   View Answer

Macdonald is paying better to cleaner's.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

first there was a gd and then a aptitude test in aptitude test there were questions like the cat questions those who cleared both the round got selected the aptitude question are like those related to cat entrance a general view will get you through the process.

Interview Questions
    • There was a topic in gd i.e. do women have security in delhi?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact.

walkin; resume given by recruiting company. This was for a Replacement since an
     attrition occured, replacing the senior attrited role with a junior person & promoting a person in the team is typically the route G takes. They usually conduct a Job Analysis in order to tailor the attrited position to what is currently required

2 monhd

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact.

The intevriew proceess consisted of Online Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview. The test and interview were fine and was completed within one day and the results were announced on the same day. Overall, a smooth and good experience.

No negotiations as I was a fresher

Process Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

takes lot of time and hr is a bit rude just greedy for her incentive but all n all easy to clear
    first round was with hr just basic intro 2 was an apptitude test like amcat 3 was an voice modulation test all are easy to clear n last was with manager they just asks you will you sign a bond if you say yes you will be through with the interview.

Interview Questions
    • you have to sign a bond for 2 years and if you breaks the bond you have to pay a penalty.   View Answer

got good opportunity in other company

Process Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Hiring Process went so long, almost for 2 full days. Waiting time was too high and the time to attend the assessment is very less. Interview difficulty is easy but i suggest candidates to go through the interview process from any local consultancy which can save a lot of time

Interview Questions
    • Why BPO is one generic question for all experienced professionals   Answer Question

They could not offer more than my previous CTC