Genpact Interview Questions in India

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Very slow and frustrating process. HR took around 30 days to complete the process.
    Total three rounds of interview. First one was telephonic technical, second technical+manager and third was HR round. HR was very very rude from the beginning of the process. Got selected for the position but they were paying less that my current CTC so declined the offer.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First two sessions were conducted in our college.
    1.JAM(just a minute) session
    2.Written Test(verbal,logical,quant) with sectional cut off.
    and then after a month people who got shortlisted, got a mail saying to attend for the pool drive.
    People from 6 different colleges attended this pool drive.
    3.JAM session again
    4.Voice Assesment( A telephonic interview) includes
       a.any questions of their choice like Tell me about yourself or hometown or they might give us a topic to speak.
      b.Passage reading which is quite easy.
      c.Mock Call
    The results were declared then and there itself.People who got selected got their offer letters the same day. :) GOOD LUCK

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Bareilly (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was Group Discussion round followed by Telephonic interview. Final round was aptitude test.I qualified the Group discussion round , then the telephonic round was for checking my presentation and problem solving.Finally the aptitude test for general aptitude check.

Process Associate Interview

Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I was interviewed through a placement agency. I interviewed twice,first for OTC and then for R2R. Had to decline OTC because profile didn't excite me. Only thing you need in interviewing with Genpact is English. While interviewing for OTC,the only question asked was "Tell me about yourself" 3 times,no technical question. However during second interview, technical questions were asked. Since my process was of costing,questions relating to standard costing were asked like what are variances,how are they analysed,what are the different types of variances. The written test was a mere formality and anyone with decent knowledge of accounting will be able to handle them with ease. However the process was tough for simple graduates as I was the only one selected from 20 people interviewed that day.

Interview Questions

• How does a provisioning entry affect balance sheet and profit/loss account.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a college placement. 1st round - written test 2nd round - gd and 3rd round - interview. Gd topic was hark work versus smart work. Interview questions were why genpact? what are the assumptions of t test?

Interview Questions

• It was not difficult if you are well prepared. they are interested in hiring more and more students.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

first round will be personel introduction round .Basically they check your communication in this round.
    in the process of checking your communication you will asked to speak about of there choice for example like child labour, memorable dayetc

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first there was a gd and then a aptitude test in aptitude test there were questions like the cat questions those who cleared both the round got selected the aptitude question are like those related to cat entrance a general view will get you through the process.

Interview Questions

• There was a topic in gd i.e. do women have security in delhi?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds which included:
    1) Ispeak 2) CAT 3)Finance exam (As i was interviewing for a finance portfolio)
    I-Speak included talking to someone on call who was sitting at Genpact office and was faking english accent.
    NOTE: Revise your accounts and improve your communication, Pronunciation and grammatical skills to get a better pay.

Interview Questions

• CAT exam was difficult. Genpact anyway take anyone. They pay enough for you to buy peanuts.   1 Answer

Macdonald is paying better to cleaner's.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

walkin; resume given by recruiting company. This was for a Replacement since an
     attrition occured, replacing the senior attrited role with a junior person & promoting a person in the team is typically the route G takes. They usually conduct a Job Analysis in order to tailor the attrited position to what is currently required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 monhd