Genpact Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewers are very humble, generous and supportive people. They make you comfortable and everything goes smooth. Managerial rounds are easy going if you keep the cool. Give you good exposure aajao.

Interview Questions

Not very good post masters. New to capital market.

R to R and Accounts and Consolidation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact (Indore (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I found them helpful and supportive HR managers. First Round was personal interview by HR people Then Telephonically technical round was held to ask something from course related. Had nice experience. It was my first inteview

Interview Questions

• Accounting Concepts like amortization provision, reserves Acconting standards 9,11,19 etc.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The interview went on for 2 days . It consisted of 3 rounds first GD , Second Aptitude and last was the Ispeak round.GD round was the most elimination round , in this mostly 80% were rejected . Their were 200 students who appeared for this job , and only 23 could make through the final round.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview we had GD , this was the mass elimination round . Afterwards it was Aptitude test and in the end their was ispeak round in which we have showcase our speaking skill on phone.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview included a PI round, the second round was the Versant round, and the third round may be the operations/ the manager's round and once you are done they let you know if you are selected for the job or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process had 5 rounds. the general speaking round. second, the HR round, then the vioce and accent round, then amcat online exam containing grammar and technical questions. and finally the line round where we were require to do some give tasks

Interview Questions

• they asked me to tell me about my favorite movie, gave me an example and how to satisfy an angry customer   Answer Question

Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Written test of 2 hour which I did 3 times since it was not getting captured in there system. Then 3 telephonic rounds of 1 hour each, f2f 3 rounds of 1 hour each and then a client round telephonic. After spoiling 2 3 days and 11 hours of interview they realized that profile is not matching.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First round with AVP, then immediate manager, manager's colleague. Then I was asked to meet them in person. Home assignment and on spot VBA programming. One should be good in google searching of codes and making things work. Some test from world quant, other quant finance competition. Try to do all what you can - test are low scoring so dont give hope.

Interview Questions

• From CFA L2 Syllabus VBA and Excel questions   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

one to one with hr, AM round and manager round with basic intro and more about the previous job and salary. General test, aptitude test and logical reasoning test will be conducted.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had visit the interview place and wait till my name has been called. Then after reviewing my resume the interviewer began asking questions. It was a very usual Interview process and the only important part of answering the questions was about the confidence and the ability to handle the future challenges. It was alright in the finals.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a Walk IN drive Conducted by Genpact in hyderabad 1st Round : Personal Introduction 2nd Round : HR Round 3rd Round : passage Reading and Communication Skills 4th Round : Technical Round