Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Meeting with the manager and the recruiter; The manager just asked some general questions about your background. The recruiter was impatient and did not show enough respect. I was always thinking that choosing a job is mostly to choose people you are gonna work with. From this perspective, this company is terrible.

Data Engenier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Different questions about technologies and data mining algorithms I used. I was also asked about overall programming skills and solved some problems(not based on any language). There were questions about *nix bash.

BCP Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Norwalk, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, got a call from the Hiring manager followed by the interview from the BC leader. got the compensasion discussion from HR. asdsadsada aadsfs safdsfds adas aews SASA ASDSD EWR dsfdsf ertrgdc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fdf dfds dfds asdsa asds assds assds

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genpact (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

The process was very informal and mostly employment discussions were around the clients' likeness of employees. I basically knew that I will be hired and it is just a matter of when I can start working, so most of my interview was spent on waiting for an offer letter to come and negotiating wages

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Campus Interview. 1st round is the written, 2nd and 3rd rounds are the campus interview. submit the C.V on the campus career fair and send me an email and had a written test.

Sales Agent for One of Their Clients Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through email and then I replied to her and told her when I'll be available. The recruiter called me first over the phone. She asked me a few questions and let me know a few details about the company and the position. Afterwards, she scheduled me for an interview with the HR Manager and the Sales Team in their Ann Arbor site. The interview was 10am and I arrived 10 minutes early. It was fine because it gave me time to be relaxed after my long drive. The HR manager arrived and also the Sales Team Manager. They interviewed me in one of the interview rooms. The questions were pretty basic and it's pretty expected I think. They were reading question out of a paper and taking some notes as I answer the questions. I believe my interview went really well as I have answered their questions really well too. My answers were very natural and I am very confident about it because all my answers came from my actual experiences from my previous career and school work.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in terms of sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

About 40 min, first introduce yourself, then how do you know genpact, finally start to asking you the questions about your resume, what you have done. Questions are very theoretical and mathematical because they are looking for people really knows the detail theory of statistics. In the end answer your questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose logistic regression in this project? Why not the others? How to calculate the coefficient?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews,: the first was with HR and VP and second at headquarters. Process was not the most professional and the interviewers seemed to only care about technical capabilities. The HR person was stern and asked too many personal questions. Second was at headquarters and was basically a technical test of programming skills

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview from university career service.It is said to hire around 40 persons this year in Dallas to conduct financial analyst.I have only finished the on campus interview. now almost 1 month has passed and I have got no reply yet. They will ask both behavior question and technical questions based on your background and related to the real practice. They are easy questions and anyone can answer them with their own knowledge. But they can have an overall knowledge of your understanding of the financial market.

Interview Questions

• when analyzing credit risk of the credit card business, how will you make the model   Answer Question

Senior Manager - Reengineering Interview

Interview

The process started with HR and a couple of VP/SVP's in the company to gauge your fit with the practice as a whole and how uniform your thought process is to the overall Reengineering process. The second consists of a technical interview to understand your level of proficiency with the Six Sigma DMAIC and Lean methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to your data analytics approach and how it translates to the solution presented.   Answer Question