Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Interview in Genpact needs a lot of patience. Their whole interview process is tough and needs a whole day or 2 days in some cases.

Interview Questions
    • high level communication skill testing was worthless for an accounts profile   Answer Question

Profile ddnt matched my Experience

Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact.

called in then did a one on one interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

called for an interview at campus .. got selected after answering and talking to them about general questions and few technical questions

Interview Questions
    • They asked a lot of technical questions on outdated technologies   Answer Question

Google Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in January 2011.

I had sent my resume to the company that hired this company; however, this company contacted me claiming I had put my resume online.

Okay

Regional Tax Lead - Americas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Initial discussion with HR consisted mainly of the company's recruiter giving me a high-level view of the company and trying to sell me the position. Contrast that with the 1:1 interview, where the interviewer rarely if ever made eye contact, was slumped in the chair, and asked if socializing in the workplace was important to my daily life. Interviewer repeatedly referred to additional candidates and second rounds of interviews, all with the inferred air of "you are wasting my time." Considering I have more years of experience than the position required and strengths in all the right areas, this was especially insulting. I had no interest in the position after completing the interview, and if the roles were reversed, would never hire that person.

Interview Questions
    • Is interacting with others important to your every day work? (Which I interpreted as networking or interacting with clients and colleagues - which she meant as "socializing" - said with a sneer.)   Answer Question

Interviewer (and direct report) was dismissive, unfriendly, generally abrupt and almost insulting. Completely unexpected treatment based on the phone interview and previous discussion with recruiter.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in March 2011.

8 step process.

1) Vendor call
    2) pre-screen by HR
    3) Telephonic interview - round 1
    4) telehonic interview - round 2 (client discussion)
    5) HR interview
    6) Application form
    7) Offer
    8) Background check

Interview Questions
    negotiate but they dont go beyond salary grid which are fixed...

ETL Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2010.

I got a call from a recruiter and did a basic phone screen. A few days later the recruiter called and we set up an appointment for a phone interview with Genpack.

Genpack stood me up three times. Each time giving me the reason that they got very bust with emergencies at work.

Interview Questions
    • Describe some of the latest features of the new version of the software.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Its not a professional company to be with ,Irresponsible company i have come across , recruiters are least bothered about candidates, we have keep begging them to conduct next process and they take months to release the offer letter after the interview process.company does have proper communication and recruiting system, they misplace you resume and they will forget you if u don't remind them Later they give excuses for not giving you the offer letter

Lead Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in December 2013.

i had 4 rounds, overall discussions were good. Technical panel guys have asked more on technical. however they did not tell project details, technologies used in the environment.

Assistant Vice-President Interview

At least 2 rounds of interview followed by a senior leader interview. The first 2-3 rounds are telephonic, with HR and then with a Technical expert followed by an interaction with a senior leader.