Genpact

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Question – nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Detailed Interview. Focus on content.

Interview Question – can you do a night shift?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – 3 roundes comprising- Telephonic, face to face with team leader and client round. General questions from resume and technical based on the discipline.

Interview Question – No question as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Thoroughly read the offer letter and CTC breakup, negotiate on terms if possible.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in September 2012.

Interview Details – very simple as well as complex process, its involve HR round then technical round then Salary negotiations round

Interview Question – how much time you can work in office ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good they have their own budget

Supply Chain Executive Interview

Supply Chain Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

Interview Details – first it will be a written test followed by operations round.

Interview Question – nothing .they ll ask mainly check on u stability   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

Interview Details – I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Question – Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Process Developer Operations Interview

Process Developer Operations

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR, Online assessment, telephonic, face to face with AM and Manager

Interview Question – Nothing, they asked whatever was on the resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – Initail HR rund, followed by 2-3 intervies, some were caset study based

Interview Question – Scenarios planning and how will you develop the businesss   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – Overall Hiring Process:
Resume submission
Resume acknowledgement
Resume qualification by a member of the Webroot Talent Acquisition Team
For those candidates selected for further consideration:
The interview process entails a series of interviews both within and across relevant departments, including peer and management interviews
Offer process
Onboarding process, including background and reference checks

Interview Process:
Telephone pre-screening by Recruiter
Telephone interview with Hiring Manager
On-site interviews with hiring team, comprised of peer and management interviews, including meetings within and across relevant departments
Final interview(s) as needed
Interview feedback
Offer process

Interview Question – Why do you want to change   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details – first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Question – Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer