Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First round with AVP, then immediate manager, manager's colleague.
    Then I was asked to meet them in person.
    Home assignment and on spot VBA programming.
    One should be good in google searching of codes and making things work.
    Some test from world quant, other quant finance competition.
    Try to do all what you can - test are low scoring so dont give hope.

Interview Questions

• From CFA L2 Syllabus
      VBA and Excel questions

1 Answer

Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Written test of 2 hour which I did 3 times since it was not getting captured in there system. Then 3 telephonic rounds of 1 hour each, f2f 3 rounds of 1 hour each and then a client round telephonic. After spoiling 2 3 days and 11 hours of interview they realized that profile is not matching.

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

one to one with hr, AM round and manager round with basic intro and more about the previous job and salary. General test, aptitude test and logical reasoning test will be conducted.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had visit the interview place and wait till my name has been called.
    Then after reviewing my resume the interviewer began asking questions.
    It was a very usual Interview process and the only important part of answering the questions was about the confidence and the ability to handle the future challenges.
    It was alright in the finals.

Associate - Reconciliation Closing & Reporting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

a.Payroll company: Magna Infotech(Bangalore,India)
    b.Client: Genpact, Hyd
    Awesome client to be a part of.1st round of interview was telephonic.It was grilling for about 45mins , was about mostly what's written on resume(in depth mostly). Result: Cleared.
    c.F2F the very next day with their manager.Lasted about 1 hour.Full on knowledge sessions(Give and take). Result: Cleared.

Interview Questions

Payroll company: Magna Infotech is the source of declining.They lacked professionalism in dealing and i was promised that offer letter would be by out friday EOD and i spoke to my HR about everything and it reached me on Monday noon citing there is problem with the mail etc.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a Walk IN drive Conducted by Genpact in hyderabad
    1st Round : Personal Introduction
    2nd Round : HR Round
    3rd Round : passage Reading and Communication Skills
    4th Round : Technical Round

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Very slow and frustrating process. HR took around 30 days to complete the process.
    Total three rounds of interview. First one was telephonic technical, second technical+manager and third was HR round. HR was very very rude from the beginning of the process. Got selected for the position but they were paying less that my current CTC so declined the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

After Clearing 2 technical and 1 Managerial round,i was told to leave for the day,and i will be contacted by HR.I tried contacting HR but he is telling your profile is in process,and after some days,again asked for another technical round.After that technical round i didn't get any response from the HR. I tried contacting him,but he is not responding.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic from Core java,jsp,servlets,mysql,spring,hibernate,pl/sql   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

it is good and lengthy and need to be patient so that we can get the better opportunity of the work and can play in the company. questions were not trick and screening was done to get the right candidate on the floor

Interview Questions

• work experience
      shift part and other detials
      work life balance

Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First two sessions were conducted in our college.
    1.JAM(just a minute) session
    2.Written Test(verbal,logical,quant) with sectional cut off.
    and then after a month people who got shortlisted, got a mail saying to attend for the pool drive.
    People from 6 different colleges attended this pool drive.
    3.JAM session again
    4.Voice Assesment( A telephonic interview) includes
       a.any questions of their choice like Tell me about yourself or hometown or they might give us a topic to speak.
      b.Passage reading which is quite easy.
      c.Mock Call
    The results were declared then and there itself.People who got selected got their offer letters the same day. :) GOOD LUCK